Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillator provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy.
The Powerheart® G5 is the first FDA-approved AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life.
(1) Powerheart AED G5 Semi-Auto;
(1) Intellisense CPR Feedback Pad
(1) Intellisense battery; (4-year, full operational replacement)
(1) pair adult defibrillation pads; (2 year shelf life)
(1) carry case;
(1) quick Start Tool Kit (includes Quick Start Guide, CD-ROM with AED manual, Training Video, Rescue Link & MDLink, and
(1) USB cable or USB Memory Stick