The ZOLL AED 3 takes the best support for rescuers during a rescue to the next level with:
- Real CPR Help that can see your chest compressions during CPR to let you know when you’re doing high-quality CPR.
- Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock.*
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest Guidelines.
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the ZOLL AED 3.
- Scissors attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing.
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility in a rescue.
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle.
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival.
- Rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette.
- High-resolution full-color graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next.
English Default, can be configured to French.
Free Shipping to any major city in Canada
Please ask for special pricing when ordering this product as there may be promotions that will lower the price.